Difference between revisions of "Meal Resources"
|Line 565:||Line 565:|
* [https://foodgroupwy.org/covid-19-updates/ Sheridan Food Group] Food Bag Delivery and Little Free Pantries in the local area.
* [https://foodgroupwy.org/covid-19-updates/ Sheridan Food Group] Food Bag Delivery and Little Free Pantries in the local area.
Latest revision as of 14:22, 4 August 2020
Due to the pandemic, schools across the nation are closed and districts are providing grab and go free meals to families in need. You can download the free Range app to find these meal sites as information is provided by the USDA.
For those sites not yet listed by the USDA, our team at Caravan Studios is compiling local school meal site information as it becomes available. We welcome your input if you are aware of sites that are not yet listed, below. Please create an account and add sites directly to this page.
You can also find the local food bank in your area by going to the Feeding America Website.
The Pandemic-EBT program is meant for students k-12 who have lost access to meals through the Free and Reduced Lunch program. Families will receive a specific amount, which varies by state, per child to compensate for lost meals. Learn more at the USDA.
- 1 Alabama
- 2 Alaska
- 3 Arizona
- 4 Arkansas
- 5 California
- 6 Colorado
- 7 Connecticut
- 8 Delaware
- 9 Florida
- 10 Georgia
- 11 Guam
- 12 Hawaii
- 13 Idaho
- 14 Illinois
- 15 Indiana
- 16 Iowa
- 17 Kansas
- 18 Kentucky
- 19 Louisiana
- 20 Maine
- 21 Maryland
- 22 Massachusetts
- 23 Michigan
- 24 Minnesota
- 25 Mississippi
- 26 Missouri
- 27 Montana
- 28 Nebraska
- 29 Nevada
- 30 New Hampshire
- 31 New Jersey
- 32 New Mexico
- 33 New York
- 34 North Carolina
- 35 North Dakota
- 36 Ohio
- 37 Oklahoma
- 38 Oregon
- 39 Pennsylvania
- 40 Puerto Rico
- 41 Rhode Island
- 42 South Carolina
- 43 South Dakota
- 44 Tennessee
- 45 Texas
- 46 Utah
- 47 U.S. Virgin Islands
- 48 Vermont
- 49 Virginia
- 50 Washington
- 51 West Virginia
- 52 Wisconsin
- 53 Wyoming
- Alabaster City School District Children 18 and younger eat FREE!
- Albertville City Schools daily now through March 20, then March 23, March 25, March 27, March 30, April 1, and April 3. 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Andalusia City Schools March 30, April 1, April 3, grab and go. 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Athens City Schools All children 18 and younger can receive food AT NO COST whether they are an ACS student or not
- Bessemer City Schools provide food for children 18 years and younger regardless of where they attend.
- Birmingham City Schools providing children ages 18 and under with a variety of nearby locations in the area where they can receive a free meal regardless of school zone.
- Butler County Schools Butler County School System’s Child Nutrition Program will provide nutritional breakfasts and lunches for students during the state-mandated school closure.
- Chickasaw City Schools grab and go, weekdays now through April 3. Time differs based on location.
- Dale County Schools Free meals for all children 18 and younger.
- Elmore County Schools March 23, March 25, March 27, March 30, April 1, April 3, grab and go, 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Fort Payne City Schools Each child will receive food for 3 BREAKFAST and 3 LUNCH meals today.
- Geneva County Schools All students ages 18 and under eat for free
- Gulf Shores City Schools grab and go, weekdays, March 19 through April 3 (school site), March 23 through April 3 (neighborhood sites), times differ by location.
- Jasper City Schools Jasper City School students may pick up breakfast and lunch each day
- Limestone County Schools Anyone age 18 and under
- Jefferson County For children 18 and younger regardless of where they live or attend school. All locations are curbside pickup only. Please observe social distance guidelines for safety.
- Mobile County Schools Any child age 18 or under can receive food.
- MONTGOMERY’S FOOD DISTRIBUTION SITES Sites serving 18 & younger. Sites serving all ages at the bottom of the list.
- Oxford City Schools For students attending Oxford schools.
- Pike County Schools Any child ages 18 and under
- St. Clair County Schools St. Clair County School System will be offering a drive thru pickup at certain locations so that you can pick up food for your child and ANY child age 18 years or younger in your home.
- Anchorage School District Student Nutrition Food Distribution Times and Locations. (Participating in a Summer food service program from May 26th to June 26th 10-2 pm. All students 18 and under can pick up meals at any elementary school in the district)
- FAIRBANKS NORTH STAR BOROUGH SCHOOL DISTRICT interactive map showing all active meal distribution sites!
- Fairbanks Nutrition Services Breakfast and lunch will be available for pick up Monday through Friday for any student. The page includes location and times for meal services, as well as a FAQ for additional details.
- Juneau School District School Cafe times and distribution sites, as well as other helpful information regarding services for students.
- City Food Pantries List of cities in Alaska with mobile and fixed site food pantries and subsidized groceries.
- City Food Banks Listing of several food pantries and food banks in the Alaska.
- Arizona DOE Meal Sites The School Meal Sites is a continually updated list of districts, charters, and non-profit organizations that have submitted Intent to Operate a school meals program for individuals under the age of 18
- Phoenix school districts Grab-and-go meals will be ready for any child age 18 or younger.
- Arizona Meal Site Map Get meals from any site. Click on the location name for contact information and meal times. If no locations are listed in your area, call the AZ Hunger Hotline at 602-528-3434 or 1-800-445-1914.
- Fowler Elementary School District Fowler will deliver meals at school bus stops on a schedule
- Free Food A searchable map to help find Food Pantries and Groceries in your area.
- AAFB's Food Providers Directory A database of emergency food options (food banks, pantries, soup kitchens, shelters, and others that distribute emergency food) in Arizona. Here you can find nearby emergency food for yourself or someone you know struggling with hunger. Locate food donations close to you. You can also reference emergency food options if you are a case worker who makes referrals to clients needing assistance.
- Arizona Health Zone Click on the location name for contact information and meal times. If no locations are listed in your area, call the AZ Hunger Hotline at 602-528-3434 or 1-800-445-1914. For a complete updated list of school meal site, visit School Meal Sites.
- St. Mary's Food Bank The distribution centers will be Monday-Friday from 8:30 am-1:30 pm Locations: 3131 W. Thomas Road Phoenix, AZ and 13050 W. Elm Street Surprise, AZ
- Tucson Unified School District Grab and Go Meals Schedule and locations for Grab and Go Meals for children 18 and under.
- Agua Fria Union High School District Both elementary districts are offering Grab & Go meals to any child age 18 and under, no matter where they live. Locations and times for distribution are listed here.
- Little Rock School District A resource page including details regarding meal site locations and distribution times in the Little Rock School District. It also includes other educational and technology resources and information.
- Fayetteville Public School Fayetteville Public Schools offers a one-trip 10 meal pick up procedure for student meal service. Ten (10) meals (5 breakfasts, 5 lunches) will be available each week per child 18 years of age and younger on Tuesday of each week while schools are closed. Times and locations for meal distribution can be found here.
- Fort Smith School District A listing of free meals location and times. Meals are available to all children between the ages of 1 and 18. Children must be present to receive a meal, but may go to any of the locations to get one. Parents can purchase breakfast for $2.50 and lunch for $4.
- Springdale Public Schools A regularly updated page highlighting meal sites and locations, as well as other food and educational resources available to students and families.
- Jonesboro Public Schools Free feeding site locations and times for JPS students.
- Alameda Unified School District - Beginning March 23, AUSD will be providing several meals at a time two days per week. On Tuesdays and Fridays, food will be served at the three sites from 11 am to 1 pm
- Fenton Charter Public Schools You don’t have to be a student at Fenton Charter Schools to participate. Anyone under the age of 18, students, siblings, cousins, or students from other schools can come and pick up breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday 11am-12:30pm
- Cabrillo Unified School District Breakfast & lunch distribution locations and times for students during closure
- Los Angeles Unified School District Los Angeles Unified, in partnership with the Red Cross, will continue to provide nutritious meals to all students at our 64 Grab & Go Food Centers that are staffed weekdays from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Each child can take home two nutritious meals
- Oakland Unified School District During the school closure, OUSD Nutrition Services Department will open 12 schools throughout the city where “Grab and Go” breakfast and lunch meals will be available for our students. The sites will be open on Mondays and Thursdays from 8am-12noon for children to pick up multiple days worth of food to take home. Please bring a grocery bag or cooler to bring food home for the week.
- Palo Alto Unified School District The district will provide free lunch to all students at three schools designated as pick-up sites, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. throughout the closure. Staff will hand the meals to families in their cars, like at a drive-thru. Children must be present in order for meals to be picked up; each family is eligible for the quantity of meals equal to the number of children in the car.
- Ravenswood City School District TPAUSD will continue to provide nutritious meals to all students who need them during the temporary closure of schools through April 3. However, the Child and Nutrition Education Program will not occur during March 27 through April 3 due to our regularly scheduled school breaks.
- Robla School District Meals on Wheels program is available weekdays to children under age 18 in our community while school is out from 3/16/20 through 4/17/20 due to school closures.
- Santa Clara Unified School District Starting 3/16 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m Monday through Friday. Families can access one meal per day from any of the 5 distribution locations. All children under 18 years of age, or developmentally disabled adults are eligible. Children must be present to pick up a meal.
- Santa Cruz City Schools - Free Breakfast and Lunch meal pickup times and locations. You can also locate food resources at the office of Education's searchable Map
- San Diego County Office of Education - Any student age 2 to 18 can go to any school site providing meals and receive food during this period of school closures due to COVID-19.
- San Francisco Unified School District - Free grab and go meals are available at the time and locations listed . Each bag includes meals for multiple days: breakfast, lunch, supper, fresh fruit, vegetables, milk, and any necessary preparation guides.No identification or proof of school enrollment is required. Adults can now pick up meals for children without a child present. Sites will be open two days per week but continue to provide five days worth of food.
- San Jose Unified School District - Starting 3/16 Free Breakfast or Lunch for anyone under 18 yrs old 9-11 a.m. Monday through Friday at 10 locations throughout the city
- San Mateo-Foster City School District All students and anyone 18 and under can receive grab and go breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday at the four locations and times listed.
- San Mateo, Santa Clara San Benito Counties Any child or family with children 18 and under may pick up meals for the children during Covid-19 (coronavirus) school closures at the following locations.
- West Contra Costa Unified School District Meal Sites – School Meals available at 17 pick-up locations from 11am – 1 pm Monday-Friday. Site also includes details regarding local food banks, food pantry and farmer's market resources.
- Food In Your Neighborhood By entering your address into a search box the Pantry Locator will identify where your nearest food pantry is located as well as their hours of operation.
- Care and Share Temporary Food Pantry Closures A page that highlight pantry suspensions and cancellations. This page is organized alphabetically to represent all 31 Southern Colorado counties served.
- Denver Meal Distribution Map Schedule and Meal types vary by site.
- Denver Public Schools children 18 years old and younger, weekdays from Monday, March 16 through Friday, April 3. Breakfast will be served from 8-9 a.m. Lunch will be served from 12-1 p.m. Dinner will be served from 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Pikes Peak School Meal Pickup Locations A clickable map of meal locations and hours for school meal pickup.
- New Haven Public Schools The Food Service Department be serving breakfast and lunch at 37 schools sites throughout the city. A searchable map along with times and locations can be found on this site.
- Bridgeport Public Schools breakfast being served from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and lunch being served Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Exact Locations are not specified)
- BPS Emergency Food Services Flyer highlighting Service Sites and Times of Distribution.
- New Haven Public School Searchable map of food distribution sites and hours.
- Milford Public Schools Milford Public Schools and Senior Center Food Availability Details.
- Delaware Department of Education Families may pick up meal bags for children 18 and under who live in their home.
- Florida As of March 15, there are 934 active BreakSpot sites statewide in the following counties: Alachua, Baker, Brevard, Broward, Charlotte, Clay, Collier, Miami-Dade, Duval, Franklin, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hardee, Hillsborough, Lake, Lee, Leon, Levy, Liberty, Manatee, Marion, Osceola, Palm Beach, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, St. Johns, St. Lucie, Santa Rosa, and Seminole
- Lee County School Breakfast and lunch will be served together in a single bag. The meals are free for anyone under 18 years of age. Each child must be present. Distribution will happen at multiple sites listed between 9:00am and 11:00am.
- Georgia Department of Education A list and links to each county's school district landing page that includes details regarding their particular school breakfast/lunch resources.
- Bulloch County Schools Bulloch County Schools will deliver bags of free meals to 30 locations on weekdays (Monday – Friday) March 17 - 31. The program will provide free grab and go breakfast and lunch meals to any child ages 0 to 18. No registration, sign-in, or identification is required, and the children do not have to be enrolled in one of our schools.
- Effingham School District Starting on Wednesday, March 18, school buses will deliver meals to designated locations for distribution to all children 18 years and under.
- Hawaii's State Department of Education A total of 38 Hawaii public schools will be providing breakfast and lunch to children who are 18 years or younger. This list includes service hours and locations. (Grab and go meals)
- Idaho School Meal Distribution Sites Locations for which Idaho schools are distributing free meals, as well as distribution times.
- Idaho Food Assistance Locator A searchable map of food distribution sites and times of operation.
- Caldwell School District will offer free meals for children Wednesday, March 18, Thursday, March 19, and Friday, March 20. Children, age 18 or younger
- Northern Illinois Food Bank Includes a locator map where you can find a food pantry or soup kitchen near you. Also includes links regarding where to get food and hours of operation in Northern Illinois
- Central Illinois Agencies Central Illinois agencies offering free resources during COVID-19 outbreak.
- Cicero School District 99 Listing of Free meals times and locations for all children in Cicero 18 years old and under. Includes information for where to go during the spring break and then again after April 6. Information provided in English and Spanish.
- Dekalb School DistrictListing of Grab and Go Breakfast and Lunch Sites.
- Harlem School District 122 Harlem School District will provide 2 grab-and-go meals each day, March 17th through March 30th. Each child, 18 and under, living in the Harlem School District are included in the food program. Students must be present. It will be a drive-thru pickup.
- Lake Zurich School District From March 16-20 food support is available for all District 95 students at these locations. District 95 is making plans to provide grab-and-go lunches during the week of Spring Break and possibly beyond.
- Quad Cities free and reduced-priced lunches
- Rich Township 227 Free drive up “grab and go” meals (breakfast and lunch) will be served to all families in the community regardless of their affiliation with District 227.
- Thornton Township High School District 205 Distribution of “grab and go” meals at 22 sites.
- U46 Information regarding where and when prepackaged breakfast, lunch and dinners will be distributed for children 18 and under.
- ABC57 News Free meals in South Bend, Elkhart and St. Joseph.
- Anderson Community H ACS will be distributing cold grab and go meals as well as eLearning packets.Read Full Article' to see times and distribution sites.
- Hamilton County Schools Designated sites throughout the community that will provide meals for pickup for students that are in need during the closure. All meals are provided free to children ages 0-18.
- Indianapolis Public Schools IPS Meal Locations and Times Through April 3.
- Indy Food Support Resources A combination of school and local organizations providing meal support.
- Northwest Country School Offering both breakfast and lunch meals Mondays-Fridays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., and on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Must reserve meals in advance.
- Westfield Washington Nutrition Services Providing a grocery bag of healthy food supplies to WWS families in need. Contains 5 days of breakfast and lunch supplies for students and families. Available Monday, March 16th, Monday, March 23rd & Monday March 30th. (Distributing groceries at a variety of locations: schools, churches, community centers, etc.)
- Vigo County Food Resources WTHI- 10 Food resources provided by schools community organizations and businesses.
- List of Approved Meal Sites A searchable map of Food Service sponsors including service locations and times.
- Waterloo County School District Schedule, locations and guidelines for school meal pick-up, as well as instructional resources.
- Ames School District Schedule and locations for Grab and Go Meal Pick-up throughout the district.
- Postville School District Breakfast pickup time is 9:00 am to 9:30 am. Lunch pickup time is between 11:30 am to 12:00 pm (noon). Groups picking up meals should be 10 people or less at a time.
- Kansas City Public Schools KCPS will provide sack lunches and meal kits for students enrolled in KCPS. Note: Students will need their school ID to pick up food and meals.
- Lawrence Public School USD 497 Offers free FREE Breakfast and Lunch for All Children 0-18* March 30-May 20, 2020 10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays Grab-and-Go Breakfast and Lunch from 10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. weekdays, March 17-27, at Hillcrest, Kennedy, and Schwegler Elementary Schools and Billy Mills and Liberty Memorial Central Middle Schools. While supplies last.
- Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas With the recent school closures, the Kids Summer Food Program early. Children up to 18 years of age can receive FREE sack lunches by coming to one of the locations listed. All lunches will be distributed “carryout” style, respecting 6 foot social distancing.
- Blue Valley School District BVSD will offer free grab-and-go breakfast and lunch on weekdays from 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. at four locations across the district. Food Services services staff will distribute meals from kitchen dock entrances and deliver straight to your car--no need to get out.
- Jefferson Schools School and Mobile Meal site locations and times.
- Kentucky Meal Sites A list of meal locations and times for distribution.
- Logan County Schools Meal Program Includes locations and times.
- Scott County Schools Scott County Schools meal sites and times.
- Louisiana Department of Education Schools serving meals by Parish.
- Good Shepard Food Bank of Maine This list is updated daily. Please call your local pantry or find their social media pages for the most up-to-date information.
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools Children must be between the ages of 2 and 18, but do not have to be eligible for free and reduced-price meals.
- Charles County Public Schools Charles County Public Schools (CCPS) is offering free meals for all children 18 and younger while the school system is closed through Friday, April 24. The curbside distribution of breakfast packs and cold, bagged meals will take place at 11 sites
- Fredrick County Public Schools FREE meals to all children 18 years & under: Monday-Friday. See site for for distribution times and locations.
- Howard County Public Schools The Howard County Public School System will provide free “Grab-N-Go” meals to anyone age 18 and under. Times, locations and days closed are noted on the site.
- Montgomery County Public Schools Children Up to 18 Years Old May Come To Any of These Locations. Monday Through Friday To Receive A Nutritious Meals. No appointment is necessary. Meals will be provided in a Grab-and-Go format. Meals will be available Monday through Friday from 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Prince George’s County Starting Tuesday, March 17, any student, with or without a parent/guardian, may go to any one of these sites to pick up both meals and a snack between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Map of Meal Sites A map of all Massachusetts Meal Distribution sites with details for each site.
- Massachusetts Meal Sites A listing with all details of Massachusetts Meal Distribution sites.
- Barbstable School District Schedule and locations for Grab and Go Breakfasts and Lunches for all students in the district.
- Michigan Food Services A frequently updated and extensive list of County School District food services and Departments that are provided meals for children, during coronavirus outbreak. Times, locations and guidelines can be found on on this list.
- Detroit Public School Beginning on Thursday, March 26, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., a revised list of 17 schools will offer students/families a bag of four pre-cooked breakfast meals and four pre-cooked lunches.
- Michigan Department of Education A map of food distribution sites in the state of Michigan.
- Anoka-Hennepin School All children 18 and under can receive a free grab-and-go bag lunch and bag breakfast meal for the following morning starting Tuesday, March 24 from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Food will be distributed from school buses in the parking lots of select school sites.
- St. Cloud Times Local Businesses in the St. Cloud community are providing free meals to children, adults and seniors.
- St. Paul Public Schools Meal Access During the COVID-19 School Closure.School bus routes will be utilized as meal pickup locations. Parents are asked to accompany children, and each child will be provided a 1-week supply of meals.
- Mississippi Department of Education A list of schools currently approved to serve meals. All children under 18 are eligible, even if it is not their regular school. Contact your local school district for information on serving times and which meals types will be available at each site.
- School Meal Finder Select your state and/or provide your address to find meal sites while schools are closed.
- Find Meals for Kids USDA searchable site where you can find local meal distribution programs, locations and hours.
- Feeding the Gulf Coast Feeding the Gulf Coast provides groceries to those in need. Hours of operation may be limited; please call the agency before attending a distribution to see if days or hours may have changed. (Groceries for ALL ages)
- Saint Louis Public Schools' Pandemic Meal Plan The following schools and sites below will serve meals free of charge for all St. Louis children 18 and younger from 8am to noon, Monday through Friday for the dates listed. No student ID is required. Students must be present to receive the meal.
- Hickman Mills School District Grab & Go meals will only be available at school sites, including the Johnson and Symington Elementary buildings, on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Google has also created a map with details on where meals are available in the HMC-1 community.
- Fort Osage School District Lunches for children 18 and younger will be handed out at our sites on Mondays and Thursdays only. This does not change the number of meals being distributed, just the number of days meals may be picked up. Mondays lunch will include food for both Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursdays lunch will include food for both Friday and Saturday. Pick up hrs. 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Mondays & Thursdays.
- Lee’s Summit School District A map shows all of the drop off locations for the meals for students. See twitter for the list of sites and more information: 
- Independence School District Independe nce School District ISD bus drivers will continue utilizing our high school bus routes to deliver grab and go meals at bus stops daily. You can find your nearest bus stop and time by visiting our website www.isdschools.org.
- Columbia Public Schools 8 buses will be running multiple stop routes Monday-Friday, The stops are time specific. Students can meet the bus at the designated stop and time listed to pick up their meal.
- Missoula County Public Schools Providing sack breakfast and lunch meals to any students child 18 or younger who need them. Times and locations are listed on this page.
- Kalispell Public Schools Lunch and Breakfast for District Families
- Billings Public Schools Times, days and locations for Billings Public Schools Emergency Closure Meal Service.
- Montana Food Bank Network The Backpack Lunch Program provides bags filled with food that is child-friendly, non-perishable, and easily prepared at home. Map includes sites with details when and where the food will be distributed.
- Bellevue Public Schools. Every child who shows up (ages 1-18) at one of our drive up sites will receive meals (breakfast and lunch) to take home. There is no charge, and no ID is required. See site for day, times and locations.
- Food Bank for the Heartland Provides an interactive map with locations for meals and contact information for each site.
- The Papillion La Vista Community Schools Pick up a week's worth of grab and go breakfast and lunches for PLCS current or future students ages 1-18 who are in need of meals. This program is available any family in need. See site for times and locations
- Lincoln Pubic Schools Meals will be distributed weekly on Mondays from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the LPS locations listed.
- Lincoln Food Bank See site for day, times and locations for meal distribution.
- Nebraska Children Grab and Go Breakfasts and Lunches in the Omaha Metro Area. Only the number of children present will be served. Breakfast and Lunch Provided at all Sites. Site site for where and when meals will be distributed.
- United Way Nebraska State Food Resources A list of food resources throughout Western Nebraska.
- Food Bank of Northern Nevada Kids Cafe Meal Service. Times subject to change. All sites open to public ages 1-18.
- Mobile HarvestNorthern Nevada’s Mobile Harvest program provides food assistance to Reno/Sparks, Rural Northern Nevada and select locations in Eastern California. A calendar of times, locations and requirements are provided on this page.
- Three Square Organization Resources A map of Las Vegas food distribution locations and food pantry hours. Please note: Distribution locations and times are subject to change daily. Prior to visiting any distribution sites, please be sure to check the list and map above for the most accurate information.
- Food Resources in Nashua Includes school meals and other resources for free food. Hours and locations of sites are listed, along with where you can access food bags as needed.
- New Jersey County Resource Sheet A downloadable spreadsheet including Food Finder searchable map for each county in New Jersey.
- Jersey City Public SchoolsFree Meal Program offered from 9-12 noon. Check district website for updated information.
OPERATES A PANDEMIC EBT PROGRAM
- Albuquerque News Listing of all 89 sites where Grab & Go meals will be provided to students during the three-week closure. Meals will be available from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Meal Distribution Sites Locations, hours and offering of meals sites for children for the State of New Mexico.
- Food Bank NYC A searchable map where you can find soup kitchen or food pantry near you. NOTE: hours and services are subject to change without notice. Be sure to call ahead to confirm.
- New York City Department of EducationSite with updated distribution times and locations. Meals are available at the entrance to every school from 7:30am-1:30pm at 400 sites across the city. Enter Borough or School District info into the online form to find meal sites closest to you.
- Columbia Grab and Go drop off sites, times and locations.
- Hampton Road Schools Meal distribution sites providing Grab-N-Go breakfast and lunch at six sites between 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. on the student bus ramps. Meals will be provided at no cost to anyone 18 and younger. Students must be present to receive meals.
- North Carolina County Schools County school distribution sites and hours of operation.
- Bismark School District Details regarding meal distribution times and locations.
- Fargo Public Schools Fargo Public Schools will provide free meals to any child up to the age of 18 (up to 21 if receiving special education services). Grab & Go cold breakfast and lunch meals will be provided using a drive-through or walk-up meal pick-up process at sites listed. Page will be updated every week during closure.
- Moorehead Area Public Schools Transportation Meal Delivery Schedule and Locations.
- West Fargo Public Schools Providing free meals to any child up to the age of 18 (up to 21 if receiving special education services). Grab & Go cold breakfast and lunch meals will be provided using a drive-through or walk-up meal pick-up process at sites listed. Page will be updated every week during closure.
- Columbus City Schools Meals for Students 18 and Under.
- Hilliard School Meals Meals provided for any student in our district between 11 am-1 pm each Monday through Friday.
- Ohio Department of Education Meal Site School Meal Distribution Map and Details.
- Oklahoma City List of some of the schools offering meals during the COVID-19 shutdown. Distribution times are also listed.
- McMinnville School District K-12 Student Meal delivery sites will be at the bus stops listed below. Meal deliveries will be approximately 11:30 - 11:45. Students may pick up a meal at whatever stop is most convenient
- Oregon School District You do not have to attend that specific school or district to have access to these meals–free meals are available to children age 1-18 to pick up “grab and go” style.
- National Developmental Resources Listing of the location and times for the NDS Sponsored Feeding Sites for Children.
- School District of Philadelphia - A searchable map showing where meals for youth are available at 80 sites throughout the District. Families with children and youth can pick up meals from 9 a.m. to noon only. All children and youth are eligible, and no ID is required.
- Alliance for Nonprofit Resources Inc. Serving Butler County
- Bucks County Opportunity Council Inc. Serving Bucks County
- Central Pennsylvania Food Bank Serving Adams, Bedford, Blair, Bradford, Centre, Clearfield, Clinton, Columbia, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lycoming, Mifflin, Montour, Northumberland, Perry Potter, Snyder, Sullivan, Tioga, Union and York counties
- Chester County Food Bank Serving Chester County
- Community Food Warehouse of Mercer CountyServing Mercer County
- Fayette County Community Action Food Bank Serving Fayette County
- Food for Families Serving Cambria County
- Food Pantries Searchable map for finding your local food pantry and hours of operation.
- Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank Serving Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Cambria, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Somerset and Washington counties
- Greater Washington County Food Bank Serving Washington County
- Helping Harvest Serving Berks and Schuylkill counties
- Indiana County Community Action Program Serving Indiana County
- North Central PA Local business owners are offering free meals to children in response to COVID-19 school closures.
- Philabundance Serving Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties.
- Second Harvest Food Bank of the Lehigh Valley and Northeast Pennsylvania Serving Carbon, Lehigh, Monroe, Northampton, Pike and Wayne counties
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest Pennsylvania Serving Cameron, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Forest, Jefferson, McKean, Venango and Warren counties
- Share Food ProgramServing Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties
- Weinberg Northeast Regional Food Bank Serving Lackawanna, Luzerne, Susquehanna and Wyoming counties
- Westmoreland County Food Bank Serving Westmoreland County
- York County Food Bank Serving York County
- Providence Public Schools Each site will be distributing packaged lunch and breakfast meals weekdays continually from 11:00AM-2:00PM. See site for locations.
- Beaufort County School District Curbside pickup: Breakfast pick-up 7:15 – 8:45 a.m. Lunch pick-up 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Children 18 years and younger must be present in the car to receive meals. Meal pick-up does not depend on the student’s meal status at school or where the student is enrolled.
- Greenville County Schools A list outlining where students will be provided two meals at one time (lunch and tomorrow’s breakfast), which eliminates the need for multiple pick up times each day. GCS is also using buses to deliver meals to various locations in addition to the 15 school sites being utilizing. Meals are available for pick up from 10 a.m. – noon, for everyone 18 years of age and younger (and special needs adults up to age 21).
- Jasper County School District Jasper County School District Grab-n-Go Feeding Initiative K-12 Grade Students Approximate Arrival Times Per Approved Location
- Feeding South Dakota List of times and locations for distribution of food boxes in Sioux Falls and Rapid City.
- Dupree School District 64-2 Details regarding meal distribution schedule and location.
- Rapid City Food Resources Sites and resources available for school lunch distribution, food boxes and senior meals.
- Middle Tennessee Metro Nashville Public Schools and Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee are partnering to help feed students during the school closures. This page highlights locations, times and what is distributed at each site.
- Musfreesboro City Schools Full schedule for Combatting Hunger on Wheels (CHOW) including times and locations.
- West Tennessee A updated page highlighting where and when West Tennessee kids can get free meals. Location and times for distribution of meals are listed.
- Medina Valley Independent School District Schedule and distribution days for school meals for students.
- San Antonio School District Meals School districts provides free meals to students during Covid-19 closure. The times and locations can be found here.
- Texas Education Agency Texas parents can now visit the MealFinder Map to find locations near them where local school systems are offering free school meals for pick-up. Click Meal Pick-Up Locations for a map of locations. or type in address, and the map will direct you to local meal pick-up locations.
- Texas Meals for Students A list of schools with link to their Facebook page. Each District's Facebook page highlight the food, location and times that for distributing meals to students. The free lunches will be offered through curbside pick-up.
- Davis School District Free breakfast and lunch continue to be provided to children ages 1-18. Distribution of lunch and the next day’s breakfast will be curbside daily from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. See site for locations.
- Kane County School District Information on where to sign up along with school meal pick up times and locations throughout the district.
- Utah School Districts A list of District school sites distributing breakfast and lunches, as well as the time that those meals are distributed.
- Utah State Board of Education A searchable map of meal partners, services and resources in Utah.
U.S. Virgin Islands
- Burlington Free Meal Map A searchable map of free Breakfast and Lunches sites for students in Burlington. Include site location, hours and guidelines.
- Colchester School District Outlines the plan to distribute meals to all students who may need them during the closure. Meal deliveries run Monday through Friday for as long as school is closed. School buses will deliver free lunch along with breakfast items for the next day to all children ages 18 and under, no application or prior approval is needed.
- Alexandria City Public Schools Any child under 18 and any family who needs it. Hours and distribution locations can be found here.
- Arlington Public Schools These meals will be free to any child aged 2 to 18. Meals will be set up on a table outside the building for distribution from 11 a.m.to 1 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- District of Columbia Meals will be available for all students every weekday at locations throughout the city
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA OPERATES A PANDEMIC EBT PROGRAM
- Fairfax County Public Schools .All FCPS students (regardless of age) are eligible for free grab and go breakfast and lunch. Other county children, under the age of 18, can also receive a meal. Adults may pay $2 for the meals as well. In order to receive federal reimbursement, students must be present to request the meals. A searchable map can help you find the distribution spot closest to you
- Harrisonburg City Schools Meals are provided for children up to 18-years-old, regardless of income level. Parents or children can text the word "FOOD" or "COMIDA" to 877-877 to find out the mobile cafe location that is closest to them.
- Prince William County Schools To-go meals will be provided to all children under the age of 18 from 9-11 a.m. For details regarding locations of meal services click on this map
- Bellevue School District The Bellevue School District Nutrition Services department providing meals to students age 18 or younger. There are two options for families including Pre Order and Grab and Go.
- King County All children up to 18 years of age are eligible to receive a free packed grab and go breakfast/lunch meal at the sites listed. Children do not need to be enrolled in that school district to receive meals, but they do need to be present.
- Seattle Public Schools Map of where Seattle Public Schools are providing feeding sites during the COVID-19 related school closure. If you are having difficulties reading this document, the district has the same information on the COVID-19 Family Resources Webpage.
- Spokane Public Schools Spokane Public School is offering grab & go meals – a breakfast and a lunch together – for any child aged 0-18, or currently enrolled in high school, at the following locations from 11 a.m.-noon.
- Tacoma Public Schools Tacoma Public Schools Nutrition Services currently offers free Grab 'n' Go bags with a lunch and breakfast for Tacoma youth ages 0 to 18. Meals are served out of 10 middle school sites and more than 100 bus stops throughout Tacoma neighborhoods, including all elementary sites. Middle school sites are open for curbside pickup from 10 a.m. to Noon, Monday through Friday. Check out the map to find a route near you.
- Vancouver Public Schools Breakfast and lunch are provided in one stop to children aged 0-18, or currently enrolled in high school. Breakfast and lunches are available Monday through Friday between 10 a.m. and noon in front of the following schools.
- West Virginia Feeding Site Information A site that includes details for each county board of education food distribution sites and hours in West Virginia.
- Appleton Area School District A page that highlights where meals will be available for children and youth between the ages of 6-18. It also highlight where students can receive free dinners at the Boys and Girls club.
- Wisconsin Food and Lunch Sites An updated list of community-wide food resources throughout the state.
- Campbell Country Campbell Country School District's meal distribution locations and schedule.
- Laramie County School District Laramie Country provides breakfast/lunch combination bags. Site includes feeding program hours and locations.
- Natrona County School District Natrona County School District free meal program hours and locations.
- Sheridan Food Group Food Bag Delivery and Little Free Pantries in the local area.