Senior Meal Resources
As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, senior citizens have become the most vulnerable population. As many senior centers and other facilities close or drastically change procedures to distribute food, the following resources are serving our seniors across the nation.
All resources provided here were collected from church, food pantry, government, and senior center websites. Resources are organized by states, with some of the sites targeting food insecurity due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are also including resources from national programs addressing hunger of senior citizens such as Meals on Wheels, Agency on Aging, and Feeding America.
Our team at Caravan Studios is continuously compiling meal resources for seniors as they become available. We welcome your input if you are aware of sites that are not yet listed, below. Please create an account and add sites directly to this page.
- 1 Alabama
- 2 Alaska
- 3 Arizona
- 4 Arkansas
- 5 California
- 6 Colorado
- 7 Connecticut
- 8 Delaware
- 9 Florida
- 10 Georgia
- 11 Guam
- 12 Hawaii
- 13 Idaho
- 14 Illinois
- 15 Indiana
- 16 Iowa
- 17 Kansas
- 18 Kentucky
- 19 Louisiana
- 20 Maine
- 21 Maryland
- 22 Massachusetts
- 23 Michigan
- 24 Minnesota
- 25 Mississippi
- 26 Missouri
- 27 Montana
- 28 Nebraska
- 29 Nevada
- 30 New Hampshire
- 31 New Jersey
- 32 New Mexico
- 33 New York
- 34 North Carolina
- 35 North Dakota
- 36 Ohio
- 37 Oklahoma
- 38 Oregon
- 39 Pennsylvania
- 40 Puerto Rico
- 41 Rhode Island
- 42 South Carolina
- 43 South Dakota
- 44 Tennessee
- 45 Texas
- 46 Utah
- 47 US Virgin Islands
- 48 Vermont
- 49 Virginia
- 50 Washington
- 51 West Virginia
- 52 Wisconsin
- 53 Wyoming
- South Alabama Aging Home-delivered meals to Mobile, Baldwin and Escambia County
- West Alabama Aging Alabama Senior Nutrition Program offers meal deliveries and meal pick-ups Monday-Friday at 22 locations in the West Alabama area.
- East Alabama Aging Senior Meals Program offers meal deliveries and meal pick-ups in the East Alabama area
- Alabama Tombigee Regional Commission Area Agency on Aging Offer meals at senior centers in Choctaw, Clarke, Conecuh, Dallas, Marengo, Monroe, Perry, Sumter, Washington, and Wilcox counties Monday-Friday. Also home-delivered meals for homebound seniors.
- Montgomery Meals on Wheels Application for Meals on Wheels in Montgomery, AL
- Fairbanks Senior Center Meals on Wheels for Fairbanks
- Food Bank of Alaska Mobile Food Bank in 9 locations around Anchorage. Funded through USDA programs like the Summer Food Service Program, the Commodity Supplemental Food Program, and The Emergency Food Assistance Program
- Links Resource Center Senior Food Boxes distributed through the Commodity Supplemental Food Program.
- Salvation Army Meal site pick-up in Anchorage Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- YWCA of Metropolitan Phoenix Offer meals at centers throughout Glendale and home-delivered meals for homebound seniors.
- Arizona Food Banks Searchable map of food banks in Arizona
- Arizona Family Meal pick-ups at Sun City Senior Center for people over 60 years old.
- Catholic Community Centers of Southern Arizona Hot meals available for pickup at various locations throughout Tucson Monday-Friday
- Catholic Community Centers of Southern Arizona Hot meals available for pickup at various locations throughout Sierra Vista Monday-Friday
- Catholic Community Centers of Souther Arizona Hot meals available for pickup at various locations throughout Yuma Monday-Friday
- CHI St. Vincent Senior Centers with free meals in Garland County
- Arkansas Groups Groups that are providing food for the elderly throughout Arkansas
- White River Health System Various senior centers that provide on-site meals and home-delivered meals for individuals over 60.
- Springdale Senior Center Springdale Senior Center providing lunch Monday thru Friday 11:30 am -12:30 pm and dinner Thursdays 5-5:30 pm.
- Age Well Senior Services Grab and go meals at senior centers throughout South Orange County. (A suggested donation of $5.50 is requested but no one is turned away if unable to pay.
- California Government Covid-19 Resources Home-delivered meals throughout the state.
- Commodity Supplemental Food Providers in CaliforniaList of food banks in California
- Good Food LA List of free or heavily subsidized food resources in Los Angeles
- Restaurants Serving Seniors California government employing restaurant workers to cook meals and deliver to senior citizens
- Hunger Free Colorado Interactive map to show food pantries, food banks, home-delivered meals, and other food resources.
- Catholic Charities Catholic churches' soup kitchens in Central Colorado
- Innovations in Aging Colorado Springs senior centers offer meal pickups Mondays 11:30 to 12:30 pm. Home deliveries to home-bound seniors.
- Denver Network of Care Searchable map of congregate meal pick-ups throughout the state
- Denver Network of Care Searchable map of food banks throughout the state
- Restaurants Serving Seniors East Hampton Restaurant offer free meals to senior citizens
- Catholic Churches of Fairfield Congregate meal sites at 8 locations in Fairfield County open Monday thru Friday. Meals on Wheels is available to deliver meals to those who are homebound.
- Homes with Hope Meal pick-ups are available at the Gillespie Center in Westport daily, 12 pm for lunch and 5pm for dinner. A food pantry is also available here Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 1pm to 4pm.
- CT Foodbank Schedule with locations and times for a mobile pantry truck running throughout the state.
- Connecticut Resources for Older Adults Lists grab and go services at senior centers, soup kitchens, food pantries, and free meal deliveries for seniors throughout the Connecticut area.
- Delaware Meals on Wheels Meals on Wheels Delaware delivering meals to homebound seniors
- Wilmington Senior Program City Fares Program is delivering free meals to seniors in Wilmington
- Senior Meal Services Senior meal delivery services in Otsego, Delaware, Chenango, Schoharie counties
- Elder Affairs Searchable map of meal sites for every county in Florida, as well as meal deliveries provided by Meals on Wheels.
- Miami Dade County List of senior centers in Miami-Dade County serving meals Monday through Friday 8 am-2 pm.
- Nassau County County council on aging is delivering meals to seniors in Nassau County
- Charlotte County Meal pick-ups Monday thru Friday 10 am -1 pm throughout Charlotte County. Home deliveries available for home-bound seniors.
- Atlanta Senior Program Low-income, homebound seniors can apply to this Atlanta program to receive free meal deliveries
- Fulton County Home-delivered meals for seniors in Fulton County provided by Open Hand Atlanta
- Atlanta Meals on Wheels Meals on Wheels Atlanta delivering meals to homebound seniors
- Sun Meadow GA foods offering meal deliveries of nutritious meals throughout the state.
- Guam Government Hot meals will be delivered to senior centers to be picked up by seniors or families between 11am and 12pm. If people are unable to pick up then meals will be delivered.
- Guam USDA USDA waives requirements and becomes more flexible in programs to make programs more accessible.
- Hawaii Foodbank Hawaii food bank has a searchable map for free meal sites throughout O'ahu
- Kaua'i Foodbank List of free meal sites and hours of operation throughout Kaua'i.
- Lanakila Senior Services Meals on Wheels delivering free meals for homebound seniors in Oahu and Hawaii
- Idaho Foodbank Mobile food pantry with searchable map of locations.
- Idaho Foodbank Seniors Senior nutrition resources through the Commodity Supplemental Food Program
- Pocatello Senior Center Senior Activity Center in Pocatello offering free curbside meal pick-ups Tuesday through Saturday 11:30 am to 1 pm
- Saint Alphonsus List of senior resources from senior centers to meal deliveries throughout the state.
- Idaho County Grab and go meals available at Grangeville Senior center by calling 208-983-2033
- Chicago Government Home-delivered meals for people over 60 throughout Chicago
- 19th Ward Meal deliveries for seniors in the 19th Ward
- Chicago Senior Centers All senior centers in Chicago are closed but offering free meal pick-ups.
- Catholic Charities List of senior centers doing meal-deliveries with facility closures due to the pandemic as well as other food assitance programs offered in Illinois.
- 211 Searchable map with available free meal delivery services for seniors in Indiana
- Kokomo Senior Center Kokomo Senior Center delivering meals to seniors in the area Monday through Friday in light of the pandemic.
- Aging and In-Home Services of Northeast Indiana Senior Nutrition program offering free meal deliveries and congregate meals in Indiana
- Polk County List of locations for free meals for seniors in Polk County
- DMARC United Searchable food pantry map in Des Moines
- Linn Community Foodbank Linn Community Food bank (in Cedar Rapids) is giving out food 1:00pm-3:00pm Monday through Friday
- De Soto Iowa restaurants offering free meals in De Soto
- Kansas Resources SNAP participants receive an additional $274 through the Pandemic EBT program in Kansas.
- Kansas Food Sites List of free food sites in Kansas and Missouri
- Wichita Senior Services Senior Services of Wichita are offering free hot meals Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, and then shelf-stable food for Mondays and Fridays through home deliveries.
- Louisville Food Sites List of free meal resources in Louisville
- March for Meals March for Meals provides free meals for Seniors in Louisville
- Jefferson County List of locations to pick up free meals for Jefferson County residents.
- Frankfort Local organizations delivering meals to seniors in Frankfort
- Feeding Kentucky Food Access Map for all counties in the state.
- Louisiana Government Louisiana Commodity Supplemental Food Program
- East Baton Rouge Meals on Wheels Program in East Baton Rouge
- East Baton Rouge Centers Congregate Senior Centers meal deliveries schedule during Covid-19
- New Orleans Seniors Food for Seniors Program in New Orleans offering free meals for pick-up
- New Orleans Resources Food Assistance Resources for New Orleans Residents
- Jefferson Parish Council Jefferson Parish Council conducts meal deliveries through Meals on Wheels
- Washington County List of meal sites and pantries for Washington County.
- Good Shephard Food Bank List of meal sites and pantries provided by Good Shephard Food Bank
- Maine Government Low-income seniors are available to receive $50 worth of fresh, local produce through the Maine Senior FarmShare Program.
- Southern Maine Meal deliveries through Meals on Wheels are still available in Southern Maine and Simply Delivered meals have been reduced in price.
- Cumberland County Useful links for food resources in Maine and Cumberland County.
- Montgomery County Food resources for Montgomery County
- Central Maryland Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland are delivering meals to homebound seniors.
- Maryland Foodbank Searchable map to find food banks throughout Maryland
- Capital Area Foodbank Capital Area Food Bank provides monthly grocery bags of food for seniors distributed at local senior centers and facilities
- Olney Food resources for residents of Olney
- Baltimore County Baltimore County providing free boxed meals for older adults
- Baltimore City Baltimore city food assistance programs and emergency food resources
- Boston Government Food support map for Boston
- State Food Resources List of food resources for all ages throughout the state
- Cambridge Resources Pinned tweet contains a list of Cambridge food resources
- Cambridge Government All types of food assistance programs and resources in Cambridge
- Western Massachusetts Brown Bag Program serving seniors in Western Massachusetts, including Berkshire, Franklin, Hampden, and Hampshire counties.
- Lexington Essential food resources in Lexington
- Michigan Government Michigan residents 60+ can request free meal deliveries
- Michigan Resident Aid List of meal resources for seniors including home deliveries.
- Livington County List of meal sites for Livingston county
- Macomb County List of meal sites for Macomb county
- Monroe County List of meal sites for Monroe county
- Oakland County List of meal sites for Oakland County
- St. Claire County List of meal sites for St. Claire County
- Washtenaw County List of meal sites for Washtenaw county
- Hunger Solutions Searchable map of food resources throughout Minnesota
- Osseo Osseo residents 65 and older can get meal deliveries
- Bridge to Benefits List of resources for Minnesota residents including grocery and meal deliveries for low-income seniors
- Isanti County List of grab-and-go meals, meal deliveries, and free groceries for Isanti County residents
- North Minneapolis Registration for ALM meal pick-up and meal deliveries for children k-12 and seniors 65 and older.
- Hennepin Healthcare List of food assistance programs, free meals, meal deliveries, and food shelves for Minnesota residents.
- YMCA Food distribution offered for pick-up at various YMCAs in Minnesota. Families can pick-up Monday through Friday 12-1 pm.
- P-EBT This program, called P-EBT, is for students who are normally able to get free or reduced price school meals. Apply and get up to $325 per child to spend on groceries. By applying you may also qualify for $100 Summer P-EBT benefits. You do not need to reapply for children you have already submitted an application for.
- Volunteer Groups Volunteers from local churches in Gulfport are delivering meals to the elderly in need. Contact information is provided for those in need.
- Central Mississippi List of nutrition sites in Central Mississippi Area
- East Central List of nutrition sites in East Central Area
- Golden Triangle List of nutrition sites in Golden Triangle Area
- North Central List of nutrition sites in North Central Area
- Southwest Mississippi List of nutrition sites in South West Mississippi
- Southeast Missouri List of food banks in Southeast Missouri
- Ozarks Food Harvest Senior food box locations for 28 counties
- Springfield Food resources (grab-and-go meals and home deliveries) for senior citizens in Springfield
- Salvation Army Grab an go meals available twice daily 12:15pm-12:45pm and 5-5:30pm at the Salvation Army of Jefferson City. Food Pantry is open Tuesdays and Fridays 9-11:50am and 1-1:50 pm
- Share Food Bring Hope Map for food pantries in Central and Northeastern Missouri
- One Serve One Mission Extended food pantry hours at Serve, Inc. of Callaway County. Open Monday-Friday 9am-3pm
- Montana Government List of nutrition services for seniors in Montana
- Montana Food Sites List and changes to meal sites and pantries throughout the state.
- Helena Foodshare Nutritious meals for low-income people 60 and older offered at Lewis Street Pantry and East Helena Pantry with dates until July 23rd.
- Foodbank Heartland Searchable food bank map for Nebraska
- Mid Nebraska List of free hot meals offered at pantries, senior centers, and local restaurants.
- Nebraska Government List of senior centers. Those highlighted in yellow mean that the center is operating under Covid-19, but with limited services, which are often grab-and-go meals and home-delivered meals.
- Intercultural Senior Center Senior food pantry at Intercultural Senior Center in Omaha for people 50 and older. Open Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:00pm. Call the number provided for pickup or delivery.
- United Ways Midlands List of food resources for families and individuals in the state.
- 211 Pantries Searchable food pantry map
- 211 Meal Sites Searchable congregate meal map
- 211 Community Sites Searchable map displaying places providing home-delivered meals for seniors community meal map offered at senior centers
- 211 Commodity Food Searchable map for commodity food programs that provide groceries for seniors
- Las Vegas List of food assistance for seniors with some free programs.
- Three Square Three Square offers various programs that help those 60 and older with food insecurity. (still operating under COVID)
- 211 Deliveries
- North Country List of senior meals in Coös, Carroll, and Grafton Counties
- Food Access Food access map for New Hampshire
- Human Services List of Area Agencies on Aging throughout the state which help with food insecurity
- End Hunger NJ Can search for food pantries and soup kitchens throughout the state
- Feeding America Searchable food bank map
- Atlantic Health List of home-delivery services for homebound, low-income seniors
- Mercer County List of senior centers in Mercer County offering lunches Monday through Friday.
- Jersey City Senior sites throughout New Jersy serving meals weekdays 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- NM Aging Meal programs offered for the seniors in the state
- State Food Assistance Information on the Commodity Supplemental Food Program and distribution sites in the state.
- Las Cruces List of grocery and meal sites for low-income seniors in the city of Las Cruces
- ECHO Free food for seniors offered through the Commodity Supplemental Food Program with locations distributing food.
- Albuquerque List of grab and go meals offered at senior centers.
- NYC Government All senior centers in NYC are offering grab and go lunches Monday through Friday 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. Home deliveries are available for homebound seniors.
- NYC Programs Available meal programs for seniors in New York City.
- 311 Home-delivered meals for seniors in NYC
- NYC Food Centers Map of food centers in New York City.
- Regional Foodbank Regional Food Bank locations in Northeastern New York.
- Central New York Food Bank of Central New York
- Western New York Food Bank of Western New York
- 211 Long Island List of locations offering home-delivered meals for seniors in Long Island
- Huntington Senior Center of Huntington still operating.
- Aging Home-delivered meal agencies throughout North Carolina
- Mecklenburg County Senior Citizen Nutrition Program for Mecklenburg County
- Foodbank of Central and Eastern North Carolina Searchable food bank map for the state
- NC 211 Map of locations offering home-delivered meals for seniors
- Orange County Lunch program in Orange County has transitioned to grab-and-go meals offered three times a week.
- Great Plains Foodbank List of pantries and soup kitchens throughout the state
- Helpline Center List of food resources due to covid-19
- Valley Senior Services Drive-thru and meal pick-ups offered through Valley Senior Services and Meals on Wheels can deliver to homebound seniors.
- Second Harvest Foodbank Senior Box Program provides seniors with monthly boxes of nutritious food for residents of North Central Ohio
- Lake County Free food resources for senior citizens of Lake County
- Columbus List of pantries and soup kitchens in Coloumbus area
- Columbus Pantries Local food pantries in Columbus
- Mid Ohio Foodbank Food assistance by Mid Ohio food bank for all counties
- Hunger Free Oklahoma Map Oklahoma Food Resources map
- Hunger Free Oklahoma Seniors Programs for seniors offered in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Foodbank Map of food assistance locations throughout the state
- Regional Foodbank Regional Food Bank offering many kinds of food assistance for all ages.
- Covid-19 Resources List of food assistance resources during the pandemic
- Oregon Foodbank Map of food assistance locations through Oregon Food Bank
- Meals on WheelsMeals on Wheels offering homebound seniors in Oregon with free meal deliveries
- Multnomh County Food Assistance for Multnomh county
- Eugene Food support for Lane County residents
- Marion Polk Foodshare Seniors in Marion Polk may be eligible for monthly groceries
- Gorge Grown Food Network List of food assistance programs for Hood River, Wasco, Sherman, Klickitat, and Skamania counties.
- Aging Meal resources for seniors in the state
- Be Healthy PA Meal resources organized by area under pandemic conditions
- Allegheny County Food resource map for Allegheny County
- Philadelphia Food finder map for Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Seniors Food delivery programs for areas across Philadelphia for low-income seniors.
- York County List of senior centers in York county providing free meals to seniors
- Feeding America Can search for local food bank via zip code
- Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands List of food and clothing resources in Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island Foodbank Searchable map of food bank locations throughout the state
- Rhode Island Foodbank Older Adults Monthly grocery boxes for low-income seniors
- Ocean State Ocean State Senior center offering boxed lunches for pick-up Monday through Friday
- Richland County Meal sites for seniors in Richland County
- The Midlands Food resources for residents in the Midlands
- Low Country Foodbank Low Country food bank opened Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Senior Resources Meals on Wheels offering homebound seniors in Richland County with free meal deliveries
- Meals Program Meals on Wheels delivering meals to homebound seniors in Western South Dakota
- Active Generations Meals on Wheels delivering meals to homebound seniors in Eastern South Dakota Monday through friday 10:45 am to 12:30 pm
- Nutritious Senior Meals Senior centers offering free meals across the state
- Feeding South Dakota Low income seniors in the state can receive monthly grocery bozes through the Commodity Supplemental Food Program
- Feeding South Dakota Food Distribution Sites Mobile Food pantry stopping in every county
- Tennessee Congregate Meals Searchable map to find congregate meal sites in the state with the transition to pick-up meals
- Tennessee Aging Map to find home-delivered meals for homebound seniors, provided by Meals on Wheels.
- Knoxville Meal resources for seniors during Covid-19 for Knoxville residents.
- Feeding America Finding local food bank throughout the state
- Food Pantries Find local food pantries, soup kitchens or non-profit organizations providing resources
- Meals on Wheels Meals on Wheels delivering meals to homebound seniors throughout the state
- Houston Foodbank Senior box program by Houston Food Bank provides low-income seniors with a monthly box of groceries
- Tarrant County Food resources for seniors in Tarrant County
- Central Texas Foodbank Food programs for seniors offered by Central Texas Food Bank
- Utahns Against Hunger Food assistance resources organized by areas throughout the state
- Utah Foodbank Mobile food pantry schedule by Utah Food Bank
- Salk Lake City Meals on Wheels delivering meals to homebound seniors in Salt Lake City
US Virgin Islands
- Covid-19 Resources Information on resources for islanders during Covid-19 pandemic
- Human Resources Schedule and location information for nutritious food boxes for seniors for pick-up
- Central Vermont Senior meal resources for residents in Central Vermont
- COVID-19 resources Food shelves throughout the state
- Agewell VT Home-delivered meals for individuals 60 and older
- Arlington Seniors are receiving delivered meals instead of congregate meals.
- Foodbank Online Food resources for residents in Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore
- Loudon County Map of food banks and pantries in Loudoun county
- Virginia Penisula Foodbank Find a local food bank or pantry by Virginia Penisula Foodbank
- Seattle Human Services Food resource map for Seattle
- Seattle Government List of available food resources for Seattle
- King County List of food resources for all residents in King County
- Food Lifeline Find food and home delivery for seniors across Seattle, North King County, and East King County
- Food Assistance Searchable map of summer food assistance programs operating throughout the state
- COVID-19 Resources List of food resources for residents of all ages in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Government Elderly nutrition program provided by the state
- Resource Map Interactive map to find free food resources throughout the state and updated daily
- Milwaukee County Salvation Army Food Pantry of Milwaukee county pen Monday through Friday
- FoodShare FoodShare Wisconsin helps low-income families receive nutritious meals